FEES AND METHODS OF PAYMENTS
Fee Paying Sessions 2 ½ hours duration
1 Hour = £ 5.10
2.5hrs = £12.75p ½ fees = £6.37p
3 hours = £15.30p ½ fees = £7.65p
½ fees are due when children are absent from Pre-school during the groups opening time.
- Sessions can be paid for by the Hour (temp) until child settles for full session
- Applicable to new starters who stay for ½ – one hour for their first few sessions
15 min= £1.27 / ½ Hour = £ 2. 55p / 1 hour = £5. 10p
Half fees paid if your child is absent during the group opening hours i.e. Holidays taken during the groups opening hours, it is important as the group still needs to pay its running costs. A charge will be made if children are not collected at the expected time (15 min)
Concessions for more than one child may be available but please discuss with management…
PLEASE NOTE WE MAY BE FORCED TO INCREASE THE FEES DUE TO THE COST OF FUEL BILLS AND OTHER INCREASES TO OUR RUNNING COSTS I.E RENT /LIVING WAGE & PENSIONS, WE WILL TRY TO GIVE A TERMS NOTICE.
Method of Payment
- We accept payment by cash, by cheque or Bank Transfer – Please ask for details.
- Cheques made payable to: Mark’s Pre-school Playgroup – please ensure it is dated and signed.
- We don’t accept post-dated cheques.
- We prefer payment to be paid when your child first attends and may accept payment monthly / Termly PLEASE discuss with the management on accepting a place. (Note we do not issue invoices but will if requested).
- We accept Childcare Vouchers – please discuss with Management.